Fertility and Testicle Prosthesis


 “My testicles stopped growing when I was little, or rather did not develop and are too small, I urge testicle implants and thus avoid rejection in private, I get testicular prosthesis without losing my fertility. With whom shuold I communicate?”.


You need to be seen by a urologist. First to determine if you are fertile and then to place the prosthesis.


Thank You,

The Urology Specialists

Facebook Twitter Email

Leave a Reply

Ask the Doctor
Name Required
Email RequiredInvalid format.
Phone Invalid format.
Question Required
Security codeCAPTCHA Image
Reload Image
Verify code