Small Penis



“I’m 21 years of age in my penis  have been the same size since I was about 8 years old. What do I do?”


You should check your testosterone level with primary care.

Thank You,

The Urology Specialists

Facebook Twitter Email

Leave a Reply

Ask the Doctor
Name Required
Email RequiredInvalid format.
Phone Invalid format.
Question Required
Security codeCAPTCHA Image
Reload Image
Verify code